Monday, August 9, 2010

Rest In Peace - Karl

Today I heard the sad news that Karl Wright passed away on August 1, 2010.  Karl was a regular at the old Henry's Outlet Store on Queen & Church, and that's where I first met him.  For his age, Karl was very strong and looked fantastic.

I think a couple of years ago, Karl underwent heart surgery, and he never looked the same ever since.  Few weeks ago, I met him again at the new Outlet Store in Mississauga, and I could not recognize him.  If it were not for Paul pointing him out, I wouldn't have known it was Karl.  He was very frail and weak.  In fact, he told me his wife had to drive him to the store.  See, Karl was a photo nut until the very end. 
 
May your soul rest in peace, Karl.  You will be missed.

2 comments:

  1. That's truly sad news. RIP Karl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My papa Karl :(
    everyone will miss you , here is proof that even people who have met you once will miss your fun loving personality. I wish you were still here to embrace us with all your love and jokes. You will be missed greatly. We love you with all our hearts :)<3

    ...... because you are Mr.Wright :)

    ReplyDelete