Monday, September 13, 2010

Canada Life Building

Canada Life building viewed from inside Eaton Centre - 1D IIn & EF 16-35mm f2.8L

It has been about six weeks since I traded my 100-400mm L zoom for the 16-35mm f2.8L II, and I can't be happier.  I have used the 16-35mm more in these few weeks than I have with the 100-400mm in more than two years.  The best lens is the one that's mounted on the camera and ready to shoot.  So far, I can't complain about the image quality -- totally happy with it.  It's an amazingly versatile focal length.  I only wished I had done this sooner.  I would have gotten more pictures if I had. If cost is not a factor, and you are looking for an ultra wide angle full frame zoom, be sure to test out the 16-35mm f2.8L II.  It's expensive, but you only need to buy it once.

No comments:

Post a Comment