Saturday, May 5, 2012

More Samples from Kodak Printing Ektar 93mm f4.5

I took more pictures with this Kodak Printing Ektar 93mm f4.5 than I thought I would.  Anyways, I don't know how many people actually used this lens to take pictures, but in case you are reading this, and you have one in a drawer somewhere, I hope these will give a better idea how it renders pictures.  Who knows, you may even like the way it captures images and starting to use yours.

This lens has sort of a L39 thread which makes it easy to mount on the focusing helicoid.

My apologies for all the tulip pictures.

p.s. Just found the Kodak Color Printing Ektar 70mm f4.5, and it seems permanently mounted on the Yashica 50mm lens barrel; a failed earlier attempt to get it focus to infinity.  Need to get it out and remount in on the helicoid and see how it compares to the 93mm.

Pretty yellow flowers -- NEX-5N & Kodak Printing Ektar 93mm f4.5.  Click for larger.

White Tulip -- NEX-5N & Kodak Printing Ektar 93mm f4.5

Pink Tulip -- NEX-5N & Kodak Printing Ektar 93mm f4.5

No comments:

Post a Comment