Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Sigma Mini-Wide 28mm f2.8 - Sample Pictures

This is a Contax/Yashica mount version of the manual focus 28mm f2.8 lens. This was quite a common lens, like most other makes of the same focal length. The lens is multi-coated, but flare resistance isn't too great, as you can see from the picture in my last blog entry. I haven't really tried the lens at f2.8, so don't know if it's any good. I would imagine it would be acceptable. Will test that later.

At f8, the lens is quite decent.  Very sharp in the entire frame on the NEX-6. Probably less good at the corners on full frame. It's a good performer optically, but nothing spectacular. The best thing about this lens, is it's great built quality, and the very cheap price you can buy it for.

More New Condos - NEX-6 & Sigma mini-wide 28mm f2.8 @ f8. Contax mount.

Church - NEX-6 & Sigma mini-wide 28mm f2.8 @f8. Contax Mount.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog. I am now getting into old lenses using my Canon T3i and I love your reviews. Keep on blogging!

    toxicstudioinc.com

    ReplyDelete